Saturday, August 29, 2009

Exchange....could I?

My Korean name, written by a Korean girl...and chocolates from Moldovia(very nice)...I also ate Belgium Waffles...wahahaha

A Dutch guy, from Holland~

Well, somehow...I am thinking of going to exchange..after all...I havent got a chance to step out from Malaysia....my 20 years life seems to be as flat as a line..maybe is time for me to do something different...exploring without family and close friends.....since exchanging can be affordable.....if I choose certain countries and buy ticket early....

So, my first choice....

Yup, TAIWAN....China is also cheap, but i prefer Taiwan after all...Europe countries are damn expensive ya......I guess i will go for exchange next year, after my 4th sem..if I pass the interview and overcome the fear deep inside my heart...I mean it and I am going to do it....YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.