Sunday, January 10, 2010

Planning to go Midvalley on Friday after my 12nooon class, but the bad news was there was no komuter bus around that time( you know la, is Friday noon in Malaysia, obviously those drivers got the reason not to work). With 2 friends, we planned to call taxi to go to KTM station, or else we have to wait for 3pm bus, and i guess it was too late right. We bumped into one of my coursemate, guess what, she and her boyfriend were heading to Midvalley for 3-D Avatar. It was such an coincidence that we quickly jumped into the car and the whole journey only took 20 minutes from UPM to Midvalley. We wandered around and there was no sales at most shops, it was truly disappointing. However, I managed to bought a pair of shoes at Vincci@RM59. There was nothing much to buy and see and we ended up our shopping spree around 6pm. I bought Roasted Duck Rice @ RM6.30 at C-Jade Express. It was truly tasty, maybe because it was quite some time I did not eat duck. To be surprised, I bumped into my uncle and aunt ( my mom's brother and the wife) in Midvalley! It was really surprising, because we never plan this, and shopping at KL is their annual event. They come here every year to buy stuff for CNY, partly because Kuching do not have nice yet cheap stuff. I chat with them a while and they were going back to Kuching the next day( it means they were in Kuching now). I never met someone whom I knew here by that coincidence. Then, when we were heading to the KTM station to go back, we bumped into my coursemate and her bf again. They were going back too, and offer us a drive, so we just accepted. Wow, it was such a lucky trip for me haha.




I bought a piece of CNY greeting card. I can't recall since when I stop sending cards. I did not want to buy because I did not have any target to send, until when my friend told me to send one back home, and I told her that my mom must have scolded me to post one back, but my friend told me that sending one back could make them happy, so I bought one although I was quite regret buying it to send one home.



Bought a Shah Kek Ma, heard that this brand not bad, but yesterday I try, i still prefer Kee Heong one, more crispy & crunchy....



I bought nothing at Times Square and Sungei Wang, I was doubtful to buy a dress and a sweater after trying, but at last I made my final decision not to buy, because I have a few dresses that I seldom wear, and Malaysia is too hot to wear sweater. Nevertheless, i bought a belt for my sister at II collection@Sungei Wang@RM39.90 after 20% discount.



one more, I went to Aiesec Induction Day just now, surprisingly, I filled application form to be a Aiescer! I intended to join the Miracle Project only, but in order to join that, I must be a Aiesec member. So, the Miracle Director give an exception to me, that I can join Miracle first, then I also have to undergo member selection in Aiesec. I doubt myself to pass the selection, if not, it will turn up to be a shameful thing....but I am so impressed that all the members and new members are so fluent and good in speaking English. They are so good! I should work hard to improve my English....

......

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.