Wednesday, June 23, 2010

End of my working life


I'm going to end my working life soon either. Actually what have I done so far in this 2 months was kind of boring but relaxing. Away from hustle and bustle of student life.

While working, I could simply


#1
online-ing, open my Restaurant City using Celcom broadband which line disconnects every 20 minutes!



#2
lying on the sofa and catch snake to sleep awhile, provided no customers~



#3
starring at the mirror as long as I want since there are so a few huge mirrors in the shop!




#4
starring at the closet and clothes all the time


Interested of the job? well, vacancy is available, do drop me a message if U are really interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.