Saturday, February 5, 2011

Riche Montana, South City Plaza

Came across an unique bakery at South City Plaza. This was not my first time to South City Plaza and the bakery. I knew the existence of it long ago but I never purchase the products of Riche Montana. It is pricey.  


 
 I shared heavy wholemeal bread with my roommate since there was a promotion price. The bread was tough but the wholemeal was sufficiently rich. Worth buying with the promotion price.

 8-grain bread sold at RM 10.50. A sugar free nutritious grain bread. Where is those health conscious and price unconscious people? Definitely, Selangor is full with these people.


Only wealthy people is going to buy this. RM 10.50 for a loaf of bread?

**What so particular of this bakery is that it is run by Korean people. Korean bakers, Korean cashiers. But not all I think. They still hire locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.