Sunday, October 21, 2012

Convo-KL Trip Part 1

Taking 5 days unpaid leave for my convocation trip...

Booked Sun Inns D'mind 2 Hotel through Agoda. The hotel is just 10 minutes drive to UPM, opposite KTM Serdang and near to The Mines. But the wifi signal was rather weak as I need to get down to lobby to online  or walk out from room to the lift to access to the wifi. Hot and cold water filter was also available.

Deluxe Room with window
Shared the room with grandma

small but quite clean

iron is provided outside the rooms

First lunch in Serdang! Went to Leong Ya Indah Restaurant to have the Serdang infamous paper chicken and Yong Taufu~




paper chicken RM3.20 each. Veggies RM10.

The paper chicken tasted nice. Didn't not get to snap the Yong Taufu pictures as I left my family there to take car.


First time driving in Serdang. I did many stupid and funny mistakes...LOL..First time came across payment of parking fees in Serdang~ RM 0.50 for 1 hour. Had to key in the car plate no. into the machine.


After my  longconvocation ceremony, I brought my parents and grandma to Serdang Home Cook Restaurant.

ABC Soup was given free.

Salted egg bittergourd RM 12


Tofu RM 10

  Brocolli with Scallop RM 48 
Pricey dish, isn't it?

Shocked when saw the bills...4 pax....2 veggies, 1 tofu, 1 pot of chrysanthemum tea and 4 bowls of rice = almost RM80...thanks to the dish: brocolli and scallop~


Grandma, mummy and daddy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.