Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dedicated to Lynn =)

How time flies!

The tall and thin girl that once I was so close with during primary and also used to keep in touch during our secondary school times had step into another stage of life. Glad that I'm invited to join her joyful moment, day and night =)

A very special wedding, purple's wedding day, surrounded with flowers, violet, numerous blessings and a little touch of extravagant.

I'm still keeping some greeting cards given Lynn, year 2000, 2001...some more it's Winnie The Pooh!




Reminiscing...indulging in past events once awhile is loving!





Happy Marriage Life, Tan Lin!!!



4 comments:

  1. tat photo!!! in front of the brigade truck!!! is that me??!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. not me right? i dont rmb having short hair like that!! haha

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.