Friday, August 9, 2013

Quick Update


#1 
I won a second prize at the BP Healthcare dinner. I got myself a box of vitamin B, a unit of portable water flosser and a box of probiotics. I have never been so lucky so far, and I truly believe I was granted with the prize with someone help and arrangement. Hehe.

#2
RM2 chicken rice
My workplace is actually very near to an infamous RM2 chicken rice cafe. The business of the cafe is always so good but I always wonder how come my two guys superior boleh hari hari (6 days a week) makan RM2 chicken rice one?

#3
Ah Yeo's Ice Kacang at Grill n Chill, beside Be4 Ten Car Wash

#4
Order my all time favourite red bean and grass jelly ice RM3 while waiting for car wash


 #5
Bamboo Charcoal Ice-Cream RM3 or RM3.50 at Kuching Festival 2013
 Happy to get the mint flavor ice-cream. There are also vanilla flavor and yam flavor ice-cream. It's healthier than fried ice-cream as it is less oily.

#6
Pork Porridge with Malicious Century Eggs RM6 at Ciak Pa Boi
It's nice but the foods there are mostly over-priced at there=)

#7
T4 Red Bean Smoothies RM6.90
Another milk tea outlets at CityOne. I wonder why all the outlets can survive with so much competitors aorund? I guess the only answer is Kuchingites love it and very willing to spend for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.