Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Osome Wood Fired Pizza, Jln Datuk Tawi Sli

Went to one of famed pizza eatery place in the town and redeem the pizza voucher bought in Supermain. We were approached by several warm and friendly staffs and the service was rather speedy.

Four Elements Pizza RM24.90 with additional topping Bacon
probably the way they bake their pizza using wood fired attract the most. For me the pizza was somehwhat typical and nothing to shout about.



Panna Cotta Almond RM4
extremely humble portion of Italian dessert, topped with aromatic almond.

Everything went well until we made payment at the cashier. Two ladies: the cashier and I both went wacky. After I took the change, we left and drove off, and out of sudden I realised I was given short change of RM10. I went back and demanded for my change and obviously it was too late. They agreed to check and gave me a call after they checked their money during closing. They did called me the following day, however, there was no surplus money but only shortage from their cashier. It was indeed predictable that the money was gone. Lesson learnt for the day: 
1. TO ME: Be alert when paying bills and check your MONEY!
2. TO THEM: Even if I intended to cheat the RM10 or I made mistakes, but they are still short of money in their cashier. Undoubtedly, someone has a huge questionable payment system in their cashier.




1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! That was terrible! Better go elsewhere next time.

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.