Saturday, March 25, 2017

5 Footway Inn, Project Ponte 16 Macau

I had a pleasant 4 days 3 nights stay at 5 Footway Inn which located at Project Ponte 16, Macau. The location of 5 Footway Inn was satisfactory as Sofitel Hotel was just across the street (where I usually go across the road to use the Sofitel free shuttle bus to Border Gate), Senado Square is just around 10 minutes walk, Circle K convenience store is also opposite the hotel and there is a money changer just 2 to 3 shops nearby. The staffs were very friendly and helpful when I was asking for direction. The only down side is there is no lift at the hotel so it is really not convenience for elderly and those with huge luggages. I booked the room in 2 Booking IDs through Agoda. I requested them to arrange for me to stay at the same room so that I did not need to pack and unpack to move to other room. Luckily they managed to arrange for me as that period was not a peak season and rooms were not fully booked. I also requested to stay at lower floor during my booking with Agoda and fortunately I was placed at second floor =)

Lobby of 5 Footway Inn 


Apple Computers & Sofas for guests

Comfy and clean single bed of twin sharing

Another bed of my twin sharing room at second floor

Clean bathroom with bathtub. Hairdryer, shower gel, hair shampoo, razor, shower cap, toothbrush with toothpaste are provided

Guests can make various drinks, i.e instant coffee, tea and fill in hot/cold drinking water in the dining area. There are also fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery. Quite a cozy place for a long stay.

Washing Machine with detergent & dryer are available at the rooftop for guests use without any extra charges

There's a electronic weighing scale at the lobby too. The room was around RM300++ per night during my weekdays stay. Room rates are generally higher during weekend. It may not a budget accommodation due to our weaken RM currency but it is definitely a decent choice of stay  in Macau throughout my KL-Hong Kong-Macau-KL trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.