Friday, April 14, 2017

KG Garden Guest House, Mirador Mansion, Hong Kong

Accommodation in Hong Kong is usually undersized unless one doesn't mind to pay more for a spacious room to sleep over the night. Since we have limited budget for the trip, I engaged on KG Garden Guest House at Mirador Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui during my 3 nights stay at Hong Kong. Not to forget - famed Jenny Bakery Cookies shop is located in Mirador Mansion too (read the post here) !


Since the room was petite, this is the best shot I could get from the edge of the room
Twin room rate for RM152-RM159 per night through Agoda


Kinda old fashioned bathroom and this probably one of the best considering the price you pay

\
Drinking water was provided outside the room. Fridge was provided in sharing basis.

I booked the room with two booking IDs as I extended another day at Hong Kong. I requested to stay at the same room during checking in but they could't promise me that on the day I checked in. During the last night there, I was astonished to found a note outside my room saying that the management had moved my baggages to another room. Fortunately, my belongings were in good condition at the new room. It would certainly be better if they managed to arrange me staying at the same room despite I booked the room in two different booking IDs.



Location of Mirador Mansion is ideal as there are at least 3 to 4 7-11 just a few walks from the building. There's way more accommodations located at Chung King Mansion though. It's bigger but there's lots of foreigners especially South Asians wandering outside the building. It is advisable to stay at Mirador Mansion as compared with Chung King Mansion as there is management office with security and CCTV at the Mirador Mansion. Literally Chung King Mansion looks newer, larger and more complicated with the South Asian foreigners which I think the safety is one the biggest concern after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.