Thursday, June 25, 2009

sharing~~~~

just now saw jonathan blog sharing his unforgettable memory on the way flying back to uum
this let me remind of an incident happened a year ago...
that time i was accepted as a student in upm
but i didnt have friends going to upm
that time i wasnt that daring to fly myself
luckily hui jiun was flying back to ucsi at the day i should go upm register myself
so i decided to buy the same flight ticket with her
at least i got company throughout the journey
regardless of how expensive the ticket was...i can save some money if i travel with a later flight
on that check in day hui jiun was late
i waited for her to check in together cause i brought 2 luggages
1 luggage already 15kg
then the other one 7kg
in order to save $
i put my other luggage under hui jiun name..her luggage already 11-12kg!
i had to paid rm75 for the additional luggage weight
we two are the last to check-in
then quickly after check in we immediately rushed to departure hall for boarding
i handed my IC and boarding pass to hui jiun
then after we walked to the plane
hui jiun told me that her hand only got 1 IC that was hers!
where wasmine?
jiun just couldnt find my IC
hui jiun quickly told the flight attendant that she wanted to find along the way from departure hall to the plane
i waited in the plane
so scared
when she went back.her eyes was red and she cried that she couldnt find it
we told the flight attendant and then the guy give me 2 choices: whether to stay back in kuching or continue to fly
he told me that the flight was delayed because of us!
I didnt know what to do and jiun suggested us to stay back...
I rejected and said that we will stay with the flight
the plane took off peacefully
jiun kept saying sorry to me and i wasnt blaming her
i really didnt know what shall i do without an IC to register at upm
the girl beside me told me not to worry too much and just made a police report when i reached lcct
i was unlucky enough that day to give rm75 for air asia and lost the important identity card in the same day
i closed my eyes to rest and couldnt remember how long it had passed then suddenly a flight attendant woke me up
he handed me an IC and it was MINE!
I was totally shocked and couldnt express my words!
Someone found my IC in the floor and so he or she took it and brought along my IC to the plane
It was a great news to me...Thank God i found my Ic ....from that day onwards..i believe hui jiun wont help other to keep his or her IC anymore..so do I...


after that i reached upm for registration, a facilitator asked for my x-ray...and i didnt brought it..i didnt forget to bring..i PURPOSELY didnt brought it..what on earth i need to bring x-ray..iwasnt knew they needed it..stupid! then i had to call my sis to pos laju for me and at the same time been scolded!

due to late registration, my college was fully occupied so i was assigned to tumpang other college...5th floor! aduh.....after living for 2 weeks i had to move again to another block 2nd floor...then the 2nd semester i moved again to another block 4th floor...Finally the coming 3rd semester i have to move again...to another block far apart from my previous one, to which floor? I also dont know..maybe is 4th floor...haha..every semester must move one...my stuff are getting more and more so please dont do this to me again...hope my junior will quickly take all those notes and books away from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.