Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little update

1. Offer letter signed. Two and a half month extremely low paid job is finally confirmed. Going to start to work around  mid of June till end of August. Hope the couple boss are as nice as they look. Hope I won't mess up anything at work. This would be my last temporary job before I start my internship and finally be free from being a student. I would definitely miss my student's privilege but I know that everything would come to an end one day. 

2. Sony voice recorder eventually is purchased at Tun Jugah Sony Centre. Hope I could get back my money as soon as I'm back in Uni during September. Really need some time to play around and get close to it.

3. A short but "adventurous" learning yet foolish trip are planned. I think this trip would be my first peak of year 2011. I need 10 respondents that could speak Malay. Or English or Chinese but not Iban languages that certainly I would never get to understand. Hope I could really meet 10 nice and friendly people. Everything should be done before I start working. This data collection has been pretty torturing. Thanks a million that I found a company for the stupid trip and I hope that she does not change her mind last minute.

4. Thinking of where to work in the future too. I want to give myself some other opportunities. Venture out or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.