Friday, November 18, 2011

Popiah

Popiah that I love the most. Definitely going to miss it when I'm not in UPM anymore. I think most UPM students especially Chinese would know about this. The famous name is the seaweed popiah where the popiah is wrapped with a piece of seaweed. I think the seaweed popiah is priced at RM2.40.

You can find this popiah at the Serdang Pasar Malam every Monday. There are complaints and news that the pasar malam would move to another place. However, the issue of movement is still on discussing and negotiating. 
This is the one without seaweed. RM 1.90 per roll. The popiah consists of simple ingredients like shredded carrot, cucumber, corn, lettuce, mayonnaise and fried crunchy thingy. Nevertheless, I love it so much and it seems like I could not find this elsewhere especially in Kuching. 


Another popiah that once I loved was Sister Crispy Popiah. But after the second attempt of buying, it is no longer on my favourite list.

2 rolls somewhere RM6. I forgot the exact price.

I love the crispiness of the popiah but this Sister Crispy Popiah in Midvalley was not crispy at all. Different from the first time I bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.