Monday, November 14, 2011

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks, The Mines

Always wanted to try the egg crepe of Shihlin and it happened that Shihlin open a new outlet at The Mines. Then I decided to takeaway it as my dinner since I was still full with the Sakae lunch.
I waited for quite a long time to get my crepe done. Luckily managed to get in the bus on time.


Crispy Floss Egg Crepe RM6.00
It turned out to be a bit messy since I rushed over the UPM bus back to room.

The crepe is pan fried and wrapped with chicken floss. It is eaten with sauce and topped with coriander leaves. This snack disappointed me as I think it should be crispier and aromatic. It turned out to be a normal crepe wrapped with chicken floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.