Thursday, November 1, 2012

Convo-KL Trip Part 2

Checked in a boutique hotel...Apple Hotel @Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang area

Family room 
(consists of one queen size bed and one single bed). The room was even smaller than I thought.

Small bathroom...even the water leaked out from bathroom after shower and wet the floor and our belongings =(

Apple shaped basin...but no water came out when we opened the paip =( 

Kinda disappointed with the service and facilities ..only 1 plug in the room...so you can imagine one plug is used for phone charging, hair dryer, kettle for boiling water at the same time...Some more there is no cup/glass provided although I requested it from receptionist, so it's hard as imagine someone need to use glass to have the medication. So judge your own when you consider this hotel...don't expect too much facilities from them.

Jalan Alor...Happening street...every night crowded with people and cars

Next was my Convocation gifts...

#1 
chocolate and postcard from USA from my direct junior, Sandra...didn't expect her to turn up actually

#1 
 Sandra and I

#2
A Fanta drink and bear from junior, Cheryl.

#3
A display can from Fui Ying, my ex-roommate...I didn't expect her to turn up either. She wanted me to invite her for my wedding, but pretty sure she will have hers earlier.

#3


#4
Sunflower and bear from my lovely 4 roomie (Yan Shin, Lee Eng, Jia Ying & Hong Shi)...Miss the moments hanging out with them!

#4
424 brought us together

#4
Handmade card from them...but the rain wet the card and spoiled the artwork

#5 
Roses and bear from him. Earliest gifts that I received. Somehow the first gift was costly. The roses was perfect as my accessories for my studio photo shooting while the bear was taken by Queenie.


#6
The presents...And also one banquet of flower and bear from parents...

My coursemate happened to come Kuching before our convocation so I asked her to take my regalia in UPM and brought it to Kuching so that I can take graduation photo with the whole family! Took a few surveys and ended up I chose Lumiere Pictures as the price was that high and the flexibility. Not that satisfied with the outcome of photos though but the shooting team was friendly and nice.

Someone offered me his bear...

The siblings and the Queen

Grandma, mum and dad


There were nine of us until all of us needed to stand in a line as they didn't have proper and nice chair for shooting. Queenie never let the tiny bear off from her hand =)



7 comments:

  1. aiseh! ppl flew to kl for ur convo ar?tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tsk tsk that roses giver lor... act innocent bohhhhh haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. roses are flower lor...u come back now i tell u what exactly i received...

      Delete
  3. dont act innocent lar u!!! hahahaha!!! u received a bouquet of roses and a heart mar!!XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, ya i did....i where got act innocent...

      Delete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.