Saturday, March 8, 2014

Malacca Walk Trip: Take A Break

Eat all the way towards the heritage town~~

#1 Gong Cha, Plaza Mahkota

Promotion from Gong Cha since Chinese New Year was just around the corner.

2 drinks for only RM 8.80 and free 1 pkt of ang pao. 
The design quite nice and cute! I can quench my thirst with my favourite signature winter melon! 

Earl Grey Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly for him and Signature Winter Melon for me!

# 2 Nadeje Cake Shop, Plaza Mahkota...**A must try when visit Malacca**.

Original Mille Crepe, around RM10 inclusive of tax.
Multi layers of crepe coat with cream. So drooling and delicious. I think original mille crepe is worth trying than other choices of crepe!


# 3 East & West Rendezvous, Lorong Hang Jebat

Nyonya Bak Zhang (RM5) with Cendol (RM3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.