Monday, January 9, 2017

Sukha

Went back to Sukha to try their pasta series =)


Menu on chalkboard

Spinach Carbonara RM20
Taste was okay and portion was just nice for 1 medium eater 

LSB Charcoal Waffle RM15
The caramel was less burnt as compared with previous visit but still could taste the bitter taste too. Their vanilla ice-cream was very unsatisfactory because I could taste the tang of the 'fridge odor'! They might have some problems storing their ice-cream in the fridge or the one I had might be the balance stock =(


There's no more free flow of drinking water in the place anymore. Pasta portion was trimmed down too as last time I went there I was stunned with their generous portion. I wonder what happen to the management? =( Sorry no more third time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.