Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hereby I declare 30 June 2010, last day of my working day.

Going to burst out some of my pretty awkward working experiences: the weirdest, mean to the fullest customers especially 'aunties', 'datin' and 'miss' that I bumped into


I'm quite expert in predicting sizes that normally someone wears ever since I work there after my F5.


#Case1
Particularly, there was an aunty that stepped in the shop one day. Not too tall, around 150cm, big tummy. She needs at least size XL or larger. But,

She: Wah, all the clothes in your shop very big sizes ho?
Me: It depends, some cutting is pretty small.
She: This one got smaller size mah?
Me: This is M. The smallest.
(Thinking in my heart " Excuse me, aunty, u need at least XL for that, ok?")
She: I need S. This is too big.
(TOO BIG??? the material is cotton, not elastic ok???)



#2 Case 2 ++

Them: Xiao Jie, give more discounts la.
Me: Cannot, I already less 20% for you. This is Singapore stocks. The money rate is high.
Them: Where is your lady boss? She always give me more discount.
Me: She haven't came to the shop. She told me to less only 20%.
Them: I always buy at here bo. Less more a bit la. Call her and ask.
(Wah, ALWAYS BUY AT HERE??? Only came to buy during CNY, once a year. Buy only 1 0r 2 pieces, That is always buy???)
Me: She already told me how much to discount. If not, she won't leave me alone in the shop ok?


Out of 10 sales of the shop, 9 customers would insist that they are regular customers. Please, don't lie. I'm not that stupid to be fool.


Lesson: Learn to cope with various uncertainties. Never believe in what customers said unless you knew it in the world of SALES. Tactics of expressing is the key of surviving in sales.





Found out an old photo:


RM 22 Salmon Salad I had at Rakutei Japanese Restaurant
Ordered something light, sort of full
Great and refreshing salmon but kinda expensive appetizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.