Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The days where I landed KL & Kuantan

#Day 1: Around KL

 
Traveling to KL alone again. This time I took a new path, KLIA transit from LCCT to Bandar tasik Selatan. I boarded the KLIA transit bus from LCCT to Salak Tinggi. Then, I took the KLIA transit train to Bandar Tasik Selatan. Good thing is the train is on time according to the preset schedule. It costs me RM 10.80 from LCCT to Bandar Tasik Selatan.

 






The seats on KLIA Transit are cute. Maybe it was my first ride on it. There are many empty seats on the train. At least I need not wait, rush and push with people using KLIA Transit( the other way round if KTM is used)

Upon reaching Bandar Tasik Selatan, I took a taxi to Angkasa Condo looking out for my friend who studys nursing in UCSI. I tumpang sleeping at her condo for a night.


Had a late dinner with her at a cafe outside the Angkasa Condo. The street is so fully crowded with UCSI students.I ate Fusion Spaghetti (RM5). Yummy but it would be certainly better if the cook substitute the hotdogs with something else because I don't fancy hotdogs~


#Day 2: KL-Kuantan

Have Bak Zhang as breakfast which I brought far away from Kuching to KL. Treated the rest Bak Zhang to my friend and her housemates. Then I headed to UCSI for free shuttle bus to LRT station. Taking the LRT at Bandar Tasik Selatan to Titiwangsa, I actually took the wrong train which headed to Sri Petaling. I stopped at the next station at Sungai Besi, and took another train back to Bandar Tasik Selatan again, then waited for the LRT to Sentul Timur.

Upon reaching Titiwangsa station, I followed the crowd to the terminal bus station. I never venture out alone so I have to followed the way other people go. I approached the Konsortium bus company. I saw their bus schedule:11.30am, 4.00pm to Kuantan. Oh no,it was 11.40am that time. The 11.30am bus had departed.
My first thought "Don't tell me I have to wait until 4pm for the next bus to Kuantan? Ridiculous!"

Then I found out the Plusliner company got frequent bus headed to Kuantan almost every hour. Bought 12.30pm bus ticket at RM 22.


Thanks God, I'm currently safe at Kuantan now, staying at my friend's house.

Also managed to buy the bus ticket from Kuantan to Titiwangsa this coming Saturday. Staying at my friend's there at Angkasa Condo again for a night before I go back UPM on Sunday.

Went to East Coast Mall & Teluk Cempadak Beach just now. Also had a sumptuos dinner with my friend's family.

I'm not a typical adventurous girl. Since I got my first choice to UPM last 2 years, I have been 'forced' to be more independent and adventurous, not mentioning being get used to act brave and alone every time although until now I'm very regret choosing UPM but not UNIMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.