Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey is 31 July 2010!


The last day of July...

#1. Kuching Festival 2010 kicks off July 31 

Just like the previous 2 years, I miss it once again. Actually there is not a big deal missing the opportunity of visiting the annual Kuching Festival, merely it reminds me of leaving home for 3 years time.

 

#2. Days are getting busier. Week 4 will start the day after tomorrow, meaning Test 1 & 2(Week 5 & 6) is just around the corner. After Week 7 &8, I will back to my lovely hometown for 2 weeks Raya break. Can't wait the day to come!

 

#3. Yesterday I went to The Gardens. I'm broke again because my one of my RM 50 notes  has gone just like that.  I spent RM 46.70 for a meal. Wondering why? where? how come? with who I spent the money? Is there any special occasion on it? Well, stay tune for my following post~




#4. My 5th semester

Guess what courses  I take and what kind of lecturer I confront  for this semester?



1. General Chemistry
Pretty funny huh only take general chemistry on my 5th sem? It was a long story though so I might as well skip it, due to the fact that I need to comply with my credit hours in order to graduate. kinda tough taking this because I have been 3 years lost contact with chemistry. Everything starts from the beginning and what I really hate is all the reports are written manualy by hand and I need to translate the manual from Malay to English!

2. Food Service Cost Control 
The lecturer is the Dean of a Faculty from Universiti Tun Abdul Razak. He gives boring lecture and only lectures about main point in the end of lecture. On the beginning he will talk lots of ways becoming a Jutawan.

3. Food Service Systems & Operations
The lecturer of this course according to him is the friend of famous celebrities Chef Wan. His style is pretty similar of Chef Wan. He hates people address him as 'Sir' because he has the title Dr.

4.  Food Law
Just photocopy the latest Food Law & Regulations book. The tests are open book tests so I have to familiarize with the book.

5. Equipment Layout Design 
I have AutoCad class every week because I need to use the software to draw the layout of a restaurant with the right dimension and angle. The lecturer of this course loves to say "Finally", "The last slide before I ended the class"  in the middle of the lecture to catch our attention.

6. Restaurant Management
I suppose to take this course on my last semester but due to some problems, I have to join seniors and take this course. This course requires much energy and time and is the sole reason that I am totally broke. We have to come out a business plan to open a restaurant and the proposal will be taken to a former CIMB financial consultant to evaluate whether  to give financial approval. We have to search for the most strategic location and check out the size of it and survey how many cars will pass by and drop by to dine in.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.