Thursday, May 6, 2010

PIKOM PC fair 2010




That was my identification tag working for Vertex Distribution selling A4 Tech & G-Cube Accessories from 30Apr-2May at PIKOM PC fair Kuching.

First time selling computer accessories as I only have previous experiences of selling clothes, food & rice. A new attempt for someone like me which is so blur in computer stuff.

Well, I was in charge of promoting MOUSE, G-Cube brand from USA, which focus on colourful and girlish design. One of the company staff told me that the G-Cube mouse must be promoted by girl because they have previous failure attempt of selling by guys.

The only thing that challenged everyone working at PC fair was about standing continuously for 11 hours. Able to stand and promote non-stop is the main concern working at PC fair.

Good thing is, from the previous FSM 3004 Food Production & Service that I took last semester have trained me to withstand standing for long hours.

Bad thing is, I had Fried Rice & Chicken Rice for lunch & dinner for 2 days, last day, Sao La Rice & Salad chicken Rice for lunch & dinner. Meat every meal!!! Another guy working with me said that he had no idea what kind of food to buy for us~sigh~

I have learnt something brand new this time, many of my long lost friends that I met during the fair said that I was too 'hardworking', start working straight after I came back from KL, am I that 'hardworking"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.