Thursday, May 13, 2010

Schwarzkopf Treatment For Hair

I bought Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Treatment For Hair(200ml) at Beau de House, Hock Lee Centre for RM106 . I was like WOW after I saw the price. I thought the price range should be around RM50 as normal brands like Sunsilk, Dove and Panteen are around RM15-30 price range. I used the 40% discount coupon from WoW book which I paid only RM 63.60. I guess I won't buy that expensive products unless I got a special deal for it~


According to the Schwarzkopf website, this product has the stated benefits, hope it is real effective for my hair~

25% more hair strength.
New BC REPAIR RESCUE gives 25% more strength, thanks to the CURA+ PROTEIN COMPLEX that intensively repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of suppleness and shine.

CURA+ PROTEIN COMPLEX: an essential protein complex that is ideal when an effective repair solution is needed. Structural gaps are refilled from within, while unruly sections on the surface are evened out and smoothed. Protein is known for restoring hair’s natural grip, in order to make the hair feel strong and supple again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.