Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vivo Pizza & Subway Sandwich


finally had the opportunity to try something different VIVO PIZZA at Times Sqaure



 
the menu


Our order:

 
7" thin crust 4pcs of all time favourite: Smoked BBQ Chicken RM 11.90(added cheese RM3)


7" thin crust 4pcs of all time favourite:Oriental Chicken RM 11.90



since is Friday lunch time, so 1 mushroom soup is free for every purchase of 7" thin crust all time favourite

Baked Mushroom Rice with cheese RM 12.90



American Cheesecake RM 5.80

overall the food is okay. at least better than Pizza Hut. The service is good and the staff there are rather friendly. The cake tasted not bad...got chance i will opt for the Tiramisu next time. All prices is subject to 10% service charge. good thing is there is no 5% government tax!

For my dinner, I had my all time favourite Sunway...Sub-Of-The Day
 This time I chose Parmesan Oregano for my bread


 Cool Friday...Smoked Turkey

since it is Ramadhan month, every Sub comes together with a drink...I chose 100++

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.