Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey
I'm going back Kuching this coming Friday!!!
3-21/9
2 weeks of Home Sweet Home
away from complicated relationship and academic stress
but there is tons of assignments & reports
that means I can't rest & relax well for the holidays
Nevertheless
I will cherish the brief & lovely moments

Happy days!!!

By the way, I had watched Phua Chu Kang at GSC Mid Valley
the storyline is just average
the screening makes me recalled back the moments I watched PCK series when I was young(at least younger than now)
Time flies, we get older
Everything and everyone changes,
the only constant in the world is CHANGE.

I had the opportunity to pay a visit to I-City at Shah Alam other day
It was beautiful and relaxing being there
just that they use too much ELECTRICITY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.