Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I miss my flight just because I checked in 25 minutes before departure

My original flight was 0730 MAS. So I checked in on 0705 but the stewardess said that my flight was full and end up giving me Marrybrown/KFC breakfast voucher and 1105 flight


 
KFC hasn't open yet so I ended up at Marrybrown.


Of course I chose the most expensive breakfast meal~nasi lemak
Nasi lemak & refilliable coffee

MAS is so famous for delaying! AA gives RM200 voucher upon 2 hours delay but MAS only gimme a meal. I would try to avoid taking MAS because everytime I travel by MAS, the MAS would delay my flight and I never reach my destination on time! This time I even can't get in the flight that I bought! How weird and RIDICULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.