Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEW HORNBILL BBQ STEAMBOAT (新犀鸟阁烧烤火锅), RH Plaza


#1
There are lime plum juice, chrysanthemum tea, luo han guo, carbonated drinks.

#2

Veggies, mussels and lots of mushrooms. Golden mushrooms and seafood tofu, my favourite!

#3

Seaweeds, squid, meats, chicken, veggies

#4
Choice of chicken soup base or tom yam base. I chose chicken soup for my pot. The soup was EXTREMELY salty. I asked to add more plain water.

#5

 BBQ meats

#6

Processed Foods: My favourite yam as filling. The worst part come: I gave a plate of raw and bloody meats to BBQ and a plate of processed foods(#6) to fry, but then the staff put the finish fried processed food on the plate that put the raw and bloody meats!!! 
Basic rule of handling foods: Raw foods and cooked foods should be separated to avoid contamination!!!

Of course I didn't eat the processed meats because I still want to stay alive. I'm sorry that I created excessive food waste.
#7
 I'm so excited to see little white pomfret. Haha...my favourite so must gave it a try!

#8
Last but not least, King's Ice-cream as dessert. All time favourite: Mint, Yam and Vanilla.

RM27.80 per person. There are discounts if come in a group of 4 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.