Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chin Yee's Birthday Pre-celebration at I Love U Shabu Shabu, Puchong

I Love U is located  at one of the shop lots just beside IOI Mall

There are some cooked foods for the shabu shabu


BBQ chicken wings

  I called it processed food hmmm

lots of seafood. can be BBQ or put into soup

my pot of chicken soup. and my lots of my favourite fu cuk in my pot of soup....

tom yam base soup. You can choose herbal soup or ABC soup as base too.


bird egg?


Fried buttered yam

Dessert of the day Ice-cream. I thought the greeny is mint flavoured ice-cream but it turns out not to be. It is a honey dew flavor ice cream which I am not fancy at all. Luckily garnishing with sesame and crushed peanuts on top of ice-cream make a good desserts for me


and some sea coconut dessert

the special thing of this restaurant is the some foods are moved in conveyor belt  which anyone can take those foods they like.  The food choices are limited but the cleanliness of the restaurant is better than those steamboat place I visited so far. The marbling of fat in meat is pretty attractive and quality too but I don't get to snap the photos cause I can't stop helping myself with all the foods.

 6 of us. Pay in 5 if come with a group of 6. RM 28.80 per pax.


and lastly Happy Birthday to Chin Yee. Last year the celebration was in Nando's, The Mines. This year we traveled a bit far to Puchong for the celebration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.