Saturday, March 26, 2011

mind mapping 5


Sources: Cai Yun's post

I like the way she expressed the words. Really. I wish I would have good Chinese base to express my words. I did not have strong background in my Chinese writing and language though I went to Chinese primary school and took Chinese subjects till my Form 5. 

Indeed. I agreed with her. That is the case of what happening around me and Uni. Sometimes I just could not figure out the exact cause. It distracts me a lot. A lot than what I could endure. It hurts.

Probably there is nothing much or I should make my words clearer, nothing at all I could do with it. That is the truth of the life. Whether you like it or not.

1 comment:

  1. gree le...hehe..i believe in ur Uni life so far, u had
    gone through a lot too..Jia U Jia U :D

    Thanks so much for liking my post, it means a lot for me :D

    -JaiYin

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.