Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowflakes, Pavillion KL

 Finally, Snowflakes! I remembered first time I gave up queuing because of the long crowds!

Now, I'm smart enough so I went there during late morning before 12noon. Thanks to Cecilia for going with me though she had visited Snowflakes Subang for XX times!


A beeping UFO that is given to dine in customers. It will vibrate and flash when your order to ready. 



It was superb hot in outdoor. But we felt cold due to the strong air condition inside the Pavillion mall.

I was in a huge dilemma what to order. Grass Jelly Series or Taroballs Series or Japan Combo?
 COLD or HOT? 
Finally a decision was made. But it was not a sound decision. A better choice should be done. I ordered the Snowflake best seller hot series. 



 It turned out to me like this. Nothing appealing huh? Indeed. I should order cold one instead.

 Grass Jelly Soup, Taroballs, Peanuts, Pearl --RM 6.90

I love the taro balls so much. But I hope it was less sweet. the grass jelly soup was sweet too. The balls are so springy. The orange balls I assumed to  be sweet potato balls.


Cecilia's order. She had a few times of Snowflakes before. Her comment was cold Snowflake was definitely a lot better than hot one. And next time must opt for less sweet.



Black glutinous rice, red bean, taroballs soup --RM 5.90

I must try Snowflakes again next time. Cold series and taroballs is a ultimate must!
Pavillion is full of good foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.