Friday, August 26, 2011

Lynn's birthday night at Sanga

Second visit to Sanga

 Free flow of green tea at RM 1.50

 Sarah's Unagi Set RM 20
my first visit I ordered this. Great for unagi lover but it is getting expensive and the portion shrinks~

 Lynn's and Sarah's sushi
 limited wasabi--sob~

 My Salmon Don RM 14
the salmon was good but nothing special for me

 the salmon don comes with fruits and miso soup
don't really like miso soup

the Leo's birthday girl
luckily I remembered to bring a candle out~thanks for the staff there for using the lighter to light out the candle for 3 or 4 times cause it kept blown out 

Tom's Cocoa Napolean RM 1X.75
pretty pricey and tiny but yummy
layer of cheese, chocolates and cake
it's a gift for Lynn so the exact price is not revealed here~

Tom's contact no. and address

Sarah, me and Lynn

Fan Ching, me and Lynn

It was a great night cause I get to know a new friend, Fan Ching from Lynn and Sarah. We got ourselves some photo shooting although we just knew ourselves less than an hour.And I couldn't recall how long I celebrated birthday with Lynn. Perhaps primary times till now?
Coincidentally, I bumped into Lih Shan that back from Taiwan at Sanga too on that night.

2 comments:

  1. dearie, she named fan ching.. haha.. sze fan ching.. so she put sze ching :p thanks for the night :)

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.