Monday, August 29, 2011

Tropical Fish Cafe, Kuching

Tropical Fish Cafe is located just opposite the F & N factory near the Boulevard Hypermall. It is a house and  a boutique cafe. Some cute items are displayed to sell. The food items there are mostly western style.

 7-up with orange syrup RM 4.80
The glass was rather huge than normal size. Sharing was good for me cause it would be too full to have one big drinks myself.

 Our famous chicken chop RM 12.80
grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce, boiled potatoes with mayonnaise as topping and sauteed vegetables
The plate was gigantic and heavy. The chicken portion was bigger size than those normal chicken chop and it was rather filling. At least no more french fries as starch product like usual but boiled potatoes. However it was fatty too because of the mayonnaise as the topping.

 Chicken Piccata RM 16.80
grilled chicken with cheese and eggs and black pepper sauce, boiled potatoes with mayonnaise as topping and sauteed vegetables

It was good too but it disgusted me if I were the only one to savour the whole plate of chicken and chicken.

I saw some customers had giant burger. I was amazed with the enormous size  and I recalled I did not came across of the food items in the menu. Upon leaving, I asked the waiter for price and it was priced at RM 15.80. At the first glance, all I could see was  fried chicken in giant burger and some french fries. It was enough for 2-3 people sharing, I think. If I knew it earlier, sure I would order it since I never really order such  a big burger to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.