Saturday, June 9, 2012

Easy Drink, Easy Go, The Spring Mall


Easy Drink, Easy Go opens second outlet in Kuching at The Spring Mall. I need not travel to Kuching Central which was rather far from my house just to have little sip of it. Perhaps it happened to be public holiday on that day, the queue at The Spring was rather long. 

Left: Hokkaido Milk Tea with Milk Pudding RM6.90
Right: Creamy Snow Cap Winter Melon Tea RM 5.50

Both drinks I requested for 30% sugar and less ice but I saw no different of mine with those 100% as it was very sweet and the ice was generous. Perhaps the staffs were so occupied with the good business and  they hardly had the time to customize the drinks. The milk pudding was great and awesome! The creamy snow cap winter melon tea was rather salty and creamy with the whipped cream. There was crushed peanuts on top of the cream.  It was good and unique as I could sip the cream on top and sucked the refreshing winter melon tea in the bottom. I love both of them but too bad they were too sweet and the ice did not helped in reducing the sweetness. 

On Friday, my sister went to The Spring and I requested her to ta-pau Easy Drink, East Go for me. I wanted to try the Brown Sugar Milk Tea but she placed a wrong order and bought Brown Sugar Chocolate Milk Tea instead.

Left: Brown Sugar Chocolate Milk Tea with grass jelly RM7.90
Right: Taro Milk Tea with grass jelly RM5.90

Okay both drinks were not as satisfying as those I had previously. I'm going to stop having those fattening drinks for the next few weeks. It's just too unhealthy!

2 comments:

  1. There's one in Sibu - Sarawak House...but I'm not crazy about these... Never went there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Easy Drink is available in Sibu earlier than Kuching. Actually not good to have those drinks that much. But I love to try on milk tea sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.