Sunday, July 24, 2011

4 girls Saturday night at Elephant Cafe & Bistro, Kuching

As the name implies, there are a few elephant portraits in the cafe.

Tiffany snapped the elephant



My grilled chicken and salad RM 15.90
I like the sweet and sour dressing very much.
Slices of grilled chicken, tomatoes, cabbages, lettuce, fruits and raisins. Thumbs up.

 Portion is big and enough to fill one big stomach. 

My tasteless iced peppermint tea. RM 3.80

Me and Lynn

Lynn and Rowena

It happened that me and Lynn were primary classmates, Rowena and I were secondary classmates and Rowena and Lynn knew each other too. What a coincidence. And it was pleasant that we could finally met out together.


Tiffany with mushroom soup and kids tableware.
The server gave the tableware by voluntary without us requesting. No wonder we need to pay the service charge. It's a casual dining place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.