Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The night at Ajiten & Basaga

Dinner with my 2 besties at Ajiten Ramen at Crown Square

Cecilia's Sakana Furai Bento RM 19

 The bento includes fried fish fillet, 2 dumplings, potato salad, mapo tofu, rice, miso soup and fruits.
Cecilia said the fish fillet was not nice. The tofu tasted bad to me. I had a bite and then I put it back. LOL. But the bento is too big for 1 normal person appetite.

 My Gomoku Ramen RM 12

 There were pork, mix veggies, mushroom, seafoods (squid and prawn). The ramen was little and the soup was salty to the max! But it was filling because of generous portion of the pork and some seafood.

 Chai Kee's Ajiten Ramen. RM 16. I tried this ramen twice or more years ago and I remembered I didn't like it. She said the ramen portion was again too little for her.


 16 years friendship


Next, chill out at Basaga, near Chong Lin Park there.

 The stuffs there are pricey. I only afford to drink warm water. RM 0.50. Even Cecilia paid it for me. Haha.


10 years friendship. Future engineer, dentist, lawyer, hotelier, and me(still a doubt)?? Also the employed one are a nurse, a tourist guide and a IT professional (and his gf accountant).
Some of them I had not met for years. Perhaps 6 years? The time indeed has passed very quickly before I realised it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.