Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Time Cafe

Dinner with friends at Good Time Cafe.
The place was crowded with people especially families. It's close on Monday and not that expensive.

Let's see what we have here:

 Spicy fish and chips RM 12
Indeed the fish is spicy enough.

 Crispy chicken chop RM 9.50
I didn't taste it. I guess all fried thing taste almost the same?

 My lamb chop. RM 12
Can chose either black pepper sauce, mushroom sauce and garlic butter. I chose garlic butter.
The sauce wasn't that good, no garlic taste. Though the lamb chop didn't have the 'lamby' taste, but I didn't like it. The meat was tough and not juicy at all. It was a bit overcooked. 

Overall the price isn't that high. But if you have high expectation on good food, the place might not suitable for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.