Monday, July 4, 2011

It's July!

Wow, today is the fourth day of July!

I have to admit my holidays has not been utilized wisely. I planned to work for these last long uni holidays but I failed. My final year project and temporary working period drags me. It's really hard to find temporary job. Maybe I'm not lucky enough to get good employers or my network is not wide and good enough. Attended a few interviews.

Finally I found a really so called temporary job for 3-4 days as an admin assistant in a music school. The school management decides to look for a full timer and they have found one. So I just replace for few days before the permanent one comes to work. Spotted some wealthy parents that send their lovely and active children to learn arts and music. Another surprise is the teachers all are younger than me. I think they are still schooling  in secondary form. They teach violin, piano and art classes during weekends. Younger labors are more economical. That's how the school earns money ya. LOL.

Oh, seriously I need another job!

P/S: Isabella Cafe @ Kuching may be a good place for gathering and chit chat, but certainly not for a drink or eat session! The beverages is pricey. 100Plus for RM4.20? Undeniably, it's not good place for a student like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.