Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Again, second visit to The Tarot Salmon Japanese Restaurant(2)

Yippi, Japanese foods again......
Most of my friends could not resist Japanese foods. I'm the same too...I'll never have enough of it...

Carol has the card which entitled for discount 25% of total bill...so can order something pricey to eat...

 Sashimi Mori Zen RM 15.90
Chuan's. He said the it was awesome. The taste, the cut, the freshness. He gave good ratings for it.

 Chicken Teriyaki Don RM12.90
Jessica's.
The rice portion was big.

 Unagi Udon RM 15.90
Sarah's.
The unagi is on the soup! I only fancy unagi with the sauce but not with soup. Should be udon soup and the unagi plated separately. She said overall it was not that delicious.

 Ebiko Gunkan RM 4.90
Sarah and Carol favourite.

 Chirashi Don RM 25.90
Carol's. She said the price here iwas cheaper than other place and the taste also not as good as other place too. Price indicates quality.

 Okonomiyaki RM 11.90
1 piece was great but not more than that.

 Salmon Special Maki RM 9.90 (4pcs)
Mine since I had taken dinner so light foods should be okay. It turned out my order was last to come cause they missed out to prepare it. But I don't think this salmon special maki is good. 
I don't know how to express either~

In the cave?
My companies of the night.

2 comments:

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.