Saturday, September 24, 2011

Backpacker Cozy Corner Guesthouse

For the short Singapre trip, I stayed at Backpacker Cozy Corner Guesthouse. It is situated opposite Bugis Junction. There are a few coffee shops nearby and the business are good. Too bad I never get to try it.

Check out their website here

Staying at Singapore is expensive for those who convert RM to SGD. Since I'm just a poor student with no income, I chose to stay at mix dormitory bed. There are 6 beds in a room at SGD 18/night/person.

Lockers are available for us to put our stuffs but we have to bring our own locks. I did not have locker with me so I just left my clothes and personal items there and luckily they were not missing.

No hanger and bedsheets provided. Just a pillow and a pillowcase were given.


The shared bathroom
Luckily there was hot water to shower. The bathroom was spacious and definitely enough for one to shower.

The shared toilets
No toiletries for use so we had to bring our own.

The shared basins. Everything was sufficiently clean except the naked pillow lol. Putting in pillowcase would be fine actually.

Place to rest nearby the bathroom..

There were 3 computers with free internet access for guests to use. Every time we had to queue and waited for our turns because all the computers were fully occupied all the time.

Sarah chatting with who? I know, she knows and he knows.


The hostel's corridor.

Free breakfast was given too. We had to toast our own breads. Jams, butter, coffee and tea were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.