Saturday, September 24, 2011

Singapore Trip: Day 1

My first international trip! Singapore, The Merlion Land!

The efficient MRT in Singapore. Photos taking are not allowed but I managed to get one. People waiting to get in the MRT. Clean and no delay. Unlike Malaysian Public Transport.


Chinatown:

Bee Cheng Hiang can be spotted everywhere in the City

Clean and look new heritage building. 

Flats and condominiums is everywhere


Heading to Maxwell Food Centre for dinner


Of course the infamous Fish Head Beehoon. But need to queue for it.

I had fish meat beehoon. SGD 4. 
Awesome. The creamy soup was nice and aromatic. The best fish meat beehoon I had eaten. No wonder the stall was always so crowded with people. The beehoon there was different from those I always have in Malaysia. Thumbs up with this dinner. I supposed this was the best meal I had eaten in SG so far.


Sarah with her mee sua. My companion and tour guide for the trip. She said her mee sua was too tender and mushy. Different with Malaysia too.


What's so special with this place? People was queuing for it. 

Walk to Clarke Quay too see the active nightlife in SG

And saw this. Wow. My heart was pumping fast when I saw from far. I don't think I dare to sit on it. Unless you give me SGD 1000000 for it. LOL.

And finally fall from top to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.