Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant, Kuching


My order Set A


chicken marinated the main dish

the set comes with rice, chicken, a piece of fish, 3 kimbab, 3 side dish, seaweed soup and 2 piece of watermelon
 RM22
I don't think the set worth the price in complement with the taste.


I'm a typical Malaysian so I did not fancy the kimchi. But the omelette was nice.

 Set C comes with spicy pork,  rice, chicken, a piece of fish, 3 kimbab, 3 side dish, seaweed soup and 2 piece of watermelon

First time tried a complete Korean meal and I did not like it very much especially the taste. Still prefer Japanese after all. And the so called Kimbab, the taste is like my homemade sushi, so not tasty at all. I guess I would not return for good unless someone treated me for free and did not give me other options. But the restaurant BBQ and steamboat seems to be pretty attractive and in fact expensive. Maybe those two are better than the two sets we had ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.