Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chatime, Berjaya Times Square

Chatime happens to be quite famous recently despite of the Taiwan's issue on milk tea. 
I decided to try on Chatime milk tea although I heard many negative comments on Chatime. 
We never know until we try it right? 

After you place your order and pay the money, you should keep the receipt and wait for your drinks to get ready. Your drinks is ready when the number in your receipt appears in the numbering board (see the 5808 in the photos?)


There are a variety of drinks to choose on. 

Customization
We can actually choose the size of the drink (regular or large), toppings, sugar options and ice options.

 My regular Brown Rice Green Milk Tea with pearls
RM 5.90 with pearls add on (RM1 for pearls add on)
I chose 70% less sugar and 30% slight ice. Turns out the drink is quite sweet for my liking and cold too. I think I would opt for 30% slight sugar and 0% non-ice next time.

I love pearls a lot and the portion of the pearls given is definitely enough for me! But the pearls is pretty sweet. Next time I would add red bean or grass jelly as topping!
The brown rice green milk tea taste is quite new and good for me. But I would rate it as moderate because I don't find it special at all.

Free card given for stamping. I don't think I can fully stamp this card. Milk tea is too fatty and not healthy at all. Should not drink too often.



No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.