Friday, October 28, 2011

Starbucks, Precinct 88, Kuching

Java Chip Frappuccino® blended beverage (Blended Coffee)
Starbucks coffee and chocolatey coffee biscuits blended together and topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle

It was good but I could hardly taste the coffee. I think there are other drinks better than this.
RM 14 for regular. I used my student card to get 20% of discount. Inclusive of tax, I pay RM11.85 for the drink. I brought the tumbler to get RM 2 discount but the staff told me I can only choose to get one discount. I chose to have the 20% as I could save more with it. 

I wonder the size of the tumbler is same with the disposable cup? I think the tumbler is much more smaller. 

2 comments:

  1. tumbler is smaller? that's why they got RM2 discount off ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably..but suppose same size mah since tumbler is more environment friendly and safer...like that less people want to use tumbler since the amount is reduced...why use environment friendly for tumbler?

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.