Monday, October 17, 2011

Rabbit Card

I bought a rabbit card when using the rapid kl bus to Times Square. Some drivers do not allowed the use of cash anymore so mostly all passengers require card to board in.

Usually it would cost RM2-2.50 from KTM Serdang to Times Square. But when I flashed the card, RM3.10 are deducted. When I flashed the card during exit, still it was shown RM3.10 was deducted. 

So the point is, if using rabbit card then the journey would cost more, why should we buy the card? 
Then I checked the rabbit card usage in internet, there are some bloggers saying that the card would cost RM2, and the highest fare would be charged when we first boarded in, then it would return the fare and charged only the journey when we flashed the card upon exiting.


And I remembered my card was not able to scan when I went exit the bus. Think the maximum fare was charged for the trip which was RM3.10. Both ways costs RM 6.20 and RM2 was deducted. So leftover only RM1.20. 
OMG~

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.