Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snowflakes, Midvalley

Oh my lovable Snowflakes again! I'm a typical girl because I like desserts and sweet stuffs alot!

I want to eat the Japan Combo but it is no longer in the menu. The server said it is coming soon and I definitely don't want to miss it. I want to chew the greeny balls!

Since last time I had the Snowflakes bestseller, so I had Sesame Sensation this time. 

 It is the Snowflakes latest creation-blending of sesame seeds and peanut. Chewy sesame balls in creamy smooth textured peanut ice and little baby pearls complemented with delicious red bean topping.
RM 6.90
But the chewy sesame balls was not chewy at all. Baby pearls, red bean and peanut ice were just fine to me. 
Shelvi loves my peanut ice! I would not recommend this because it is not as good as it seems.






Tohua Series
RM 6.50
Shelvi chose to have her preferred toppings-red bean, green bean and lotus 


One bowl of Snowflake is filling~I want to chew the balls!

 Shelvi and her tohua~

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.