Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vuition 21st birthday celebration~

I'm the oldest girl in my room now! Since my closest roommate, Yan Shin has graduated and is now working, I'm the only senior still stuck in UPM for my  last semester in the room.

Happy 21st to Jia Ying@Vuitiion.
 Since she is a vegetarian, it's pretty hard to get one cake plus there is no fridge to store the cream cake. We bought two Swiss roll from the infamous The Bakers Cottage a day before her birthday. I left the cake in the room and went for night class. When I returned to the room, I was amazed with the other two roommates creation, which you can see from above. They utilised one pack of chocolate wafers they had and arranged nicely on top of the sliced Swiss roll. See the 21 and 生日快乐?

 We gave her the cake after 12 midnight. Aiya, her closest roommate made a video to her. Directed by Aiya, photographed by me and acted by four of us, including the graduated roommate. She was surprised and happy because the video was pretty funny and she had no idea we had done so much for her.


***By the way, from the pictures of four of us above, can anyone notice I'm the oldest? I don't think so, right! Haha. I'm just as  young as they are.


Yan Shin's with her tofu fish rice

We also had a great day on her birthday. A random singing K session in Green Box and a planned dinner at South City. We fetched Yan Shin at KTM Serdang after her work, had a vegetarian dinner together and went shopping at South City just like old days. Just this time, there was a new member junior hanging around with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.