Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cakes+ Test 2

Chef Demo

Chocolate Cake

Sponge Cake

Blackforest Cake


My Test 2

Marble Cake, only manage to get 6 over 10.....the highest is 7 mark.....hmm..the making of butter cake or marble cake can be easy, but if no machine is allowed, it can be really tough and terrible at the same time...we have to beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy with our own hands!!!! Gosh, my hands really hurts a lot, I was left behind that time, luckily got 2 malay guys and 1 indian lady helped me(actually they have 'no eyes' after seeing my pace compare to others..haha)..after baked, my cake was actually as hard as rock......that is why I get such a low marks....

Chocolate cake, yummy!!!the first time I decorate a cake, although not totally my deco, but i contribute the most la..haha..and Wani also....and also my other group members....VERY VERY FATTY...the cream(chocolates+cream+butter)

My group also make baked cheese cake, but we forgot to take some pictures, so greedy after the cake was baked, we just cut and divide among us....the cheese cake was nice also

***next week is my last class for this course, bread making, after raya I will have practical final examination, sauce+salad+roux+de-boning.....very very worried~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.