Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Winter Solstice

Glutinous rice ball remind me of Pasar Malam Seri Kembangan where we can buy the glutinous ball dessert at RM3.90. Only 4 huge glutinous ball given, where one can choose either peanut or sesame filling. The soup is made of TouFuHua and soya milk. Very nice. So, I'm thinking of making something different this time, since I'm free to do so. Last night I wrapped the glutinous rice ball with chocolate rice, since this was the only suitable ingredient that I can find in house, including blueberry filling, cheese spread, kaya. Taste weird right with those filling? This morning I stirred a cup of soya milk using Melilea Organic Milk and then put the glutinous rice ball into the soya milk. Yummy~ but certainly not for my sis cause she hates soya milk so much!





Some sweet peanut as accompanient

Chocolate fiiling glutinous rice ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.