Sunday, January 17, 2010

who am i?

after the AIESEC interview,
i found out i am actually not ready for everything
not ready to make a single move,
not ready to make changes in my life
i have always wondering to do something excellent or at least independent thing
but then only i realised
i am still standing at the old place
reluctant to move
i have not unlock the door to the outside world




Tell me about yourself
What is your greatest strength?
What is your weakness?
Who is your hero? the reason you admire him/her?
What is your greatest achievement so far?
What is the thing that you are proud of?
Promote the product given....
What will u react and do when given the situation.....

Honestly, the questions can be as easy as ABC to some people,
but certainly not for me....
the situations given are not as simple as you thought
the interviewer will try to ban everything you said!
it was hard for me to answer all these spontaneously with english
i dont even know who i am to answer all these questions
even if i am accepted to AIESEC,
i guess it must be some help from my friend
my performance was so terrible!
my english sucks!
am i really not ready for the first move to the outside challenging world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.