Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm busy, are you?

Finish 5 papers in 5 days, 1 more paper coming soon.

Eventually i could get rid of Halal notes, because the Halal lecturer is going to overseas,

So she have to finish her syllabus and final before she left.

So, had Halal Test 2 on 28 Feb, which was the last day for CNY, and Halal Final on 9 March.

It is over, at last I could throw away all my Halal Foods notes, my halal knowledge too!

I'm going to have my Final soon, 26th is the last paper for statistics, and most importantly,

28th APRIL 2010

I'm going back home, away from the hustle and bustle of hectic UPM life. I need a 2 months part time job in Kuching! Officially a third year degree undergraduate soon, 3 more semesters to go for my practical training. I intend to do it at my hometown, of course, cause away from home has been so torturing!

The dates for UPM calendar has messed up everything. I did not rebought the ticket back to KL on july, regardless class only start on 12 July. I will back to KL on 5 July, then together with my friend, heading everywhere for the whole week. She has promised to accompany me because both of us have agreed that we are graduating soon enough, but we have not been to anywhere for the 2 years Uni life!

The reason I am willing to come to KL a week before is also because I will have a 2 weeks holiday break during Raya!!! and of course, I'm going back home this time, at least I do not have to figure where to loiter again!

This coming Saturday, the class of Organizational Behaviour will head to Genting one day trip for our assignment and report. Well, the assignment is just the 'name' only, whereby we are going to the theme park to have fun!

I have lot of assignments queuing....





1. Spanish assignment, design a travel tourist brochure in Spanish! of course, I will introduce Kuching, using the Microsoft Publisher, I think it is the simplest software for someone like me to use.

2. Design a Bistro menu. This is not an easy job, because it requires us to design every items, price, layout and print it out. And it must be high class enough!

3. Stolen Menu evaluation. My group member have stolen the Nando and Chilis menu. We chose to evaluate Chilis menu, and my comment is that, if you are heading to Chilis for a meal, please at least prepare a Blue notes of Malaysian Ringgit, RM50!

4. A Western wedding menu, in terms of pricing, budget and menu items.

5. Malaysian Hospitality Service, what's that? I also doubt it, because the lecturer want us to create and think of Malaysian service all by our own!

6. Trip to Genting reports

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.