Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kenny Roger Roasters, The Mines, Selangor


Went to Kenny Roger Roaster at The Mines for lunch


 


of course I opted for Kenny's Chicken Meal
(Rotisserie-roasted to perfection with a unique blend of herbs, spices and citrus, served with Kenny very own signature sauce.)
Quarter Meal :Roasted ¼ orginal chicken with 3 side dishes & 1 Kenny’s Home-made Muffin. RM 15.90 (before gov & service tax)

there are plenty of side dishes to choose from



there are vanilla, chocolate and banana muffins to choose. I asked the waitress for suggestion and she recommended vanilla muffins. 


vanilla muffin. nice and fluffy but if reduce the sugar content then it would be better for my taste buds.


here comes my meal...


I can choose 3 side dishes so I opted for veggies, fruits and starchy selections each . health conscious huh?


(Fresh tomato, capsicum, cucumber & onion in Kenny's very own “TCO” Dressing with parsley flakes.)


 
  (A medley of fresh mouth-watering fruits.)

 
(Steamed potato wedges in aromatic garlic butter & parsley flakes. )


some other orderings


 
3 side dishes: Fresh Fruit Salad, Aromatic Rice (Seasoned rice enlivened with onion, carrot & capsicum.), Potato Salad (Potato wedges, sweet relish, onion & capsicum with a hint of mustard) 


  

Comments: Maybe I was too hungry at that time so the meal did not satisfied my hunger. The chicken and side dishes portion was  small. The chicken meat was  dry and not succulent. It was my first visit to Kenny Roger because I heard that the chicken meat was not as good as Nando's.  Now I do agree with the rumours after I tried both outlets at The Mines. My previous dining experience with Nando's was rather superb compare with Kenny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.